A New Beginning for Global E&P - Leveraging Canadian Expertise
This year’s conference examines the changing landscape of international E&P and will highlight where experience, opportunity and financial markets are likely to combine to drive growth in the emerging international E&P cycle.
The 2018 CGEF Annual Conference is a premier E&P event that connects international E&P companies, governments, service providers, consultancies and financiers with new business opportunities across exciting new geographies and frontiers. This year’s CGEF Conference will immediately precede the annual Global Petroleum Show and provide dual access to the unique business content of the CGEF program and an additional three days of networking opportunities for attendees.
As the CGEF Conference is partnered with Global Petroleum Show, you will be redirected to the GPS registration page. Here, you will gain access to Global Petroleum Show exhibition and be prompted to add CGEF as a ticket item on page three, where you will have the opportunity to purchase other Special Event tickets during this registration process.
If you have any question, please contact our Registration Team.
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Global Dynamics and Opportunities in the Emerging E&P Cycle
- Minister Deron Bilous, Government of Alberta
- Jean Bernad Regourie, Export Development Canada (EDC)
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Market View of Opportunities in the Emerging E&P Cycle
- Monica Rovers, Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange
- Juan Camilo Grandos, Colombia Stock Exchange
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
LUNCHEON SESSION: E&P Investment Discussion from Industry Representatives
- Chris Manderville, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Jeff Lawson, Peters & Co. Limited
- Derek Wheatley, Co-Head of TPH Canada
- Kevin Leonard, VIII Capital
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
On-the-Ground Action in the Emerging E&P Cycle
- Stephen Whidden, TGS
- Calin Dragoie, Chinook Consulting
- Jay Williams, Weatherford
- Steve Wiseman, Schlumberger/WG
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Where in the World?
- Chris Moyes, Moyes & Co.
- Bemal Mehta, JuneWarren-Nickle’s Energy Group
- Cam Boulton, McDaniel & Associates
- Michael Muirhead, IHS Markit